The electronic toll collection system, Virginia EZ-Pass (administrated by VDOT), is required to participate in the VIP Miles Program. You will need a Virginia EZ-Pass account and a Virginia EZ-Pass transponder. You can apply for both right here. First, please read the Terms and Conditions of the VIP Miles Program.
- Participation in the “VIP Miles” Program is subject to any Terms and Conditions, Program Rules, Regulations, Policies, and Procedures that Toll Road Investors Partnership II, L.P. (“TRIP II”), the owners of the Dulles Greenway, may in its discretion adopt from time to time, in accordance to applicable law. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program Privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interest of TRIP II, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to TRIP II, or its affiliates may result in termination of membership, the cancellation of credited mileage, awards or benefits, or both.
- TRIP II reserves the right to make changes in accordance to applicable law to the Program Rules, mileage crediting rates, award structure, or levels of mileage required for any or all awards, in whole or in part, at any time, such as raising mileage levels, revising the procedures and regulations for mileage crediting, award redemption, or limiting the period in which credited mileage may be maintained. Any changes can be made without advance notice in accordance to applicable law.
- The awards offered in “VIP Miles” may be withdrawn, limited, or modified from time to time, in accordance to applicable law. In accumulating mileage and/or awards, you may not rely upon the continued availability of any award or award level.
- The accumulation of mileage, and/or awards and the redemption of awards are subject to specific portions of the Program Rules. You are responsible for reading those materials in order to understand your rights and responsibilities under the Program. You may not transfer or assign mileage, benefits, or awards. The sale of mileage, benefits, or awards is prohibited and will result in the confiscation or cancellation of the subject mileage, benefits, or awards.
- Once you are a “VIP Miles” patron, your membership account will be activated at the beginning of the month, or by any other method authorized under the Program. Once activated, your account will become inactive if you fail to earn any mileage during a period of twelve consecutive months. When your account is inactive, you will not receive notification of Program changes, or other mailings about the “VIP Miles.”
- Toll Expense is based on maximum base toll.
- Cash Back Bonus checks expire after ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY (180) days. After that time, any cash back bonus check can be forfeited in accordance with all applicable laws.
- If a VIP member receives a replacement Virginia E-ZPass transponder for any reason the member must contact TRIP II immediately with the new transponder number. Failure to do so will result in th emember forfeiting any miles lost. This requirement also pertains to new transponders obtained by the member.
- TRIP II reserves the right to terminate the VIP Miles Program without notice, in accordance to applicable law, so that, regardless of how much you participate in the Program, your right to accumulate miles and claim awards can be terminated by TRIP II in accordance to applicable law.